Wednesday 17 September 2008

Pink in Belgian Mag Sept 08

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The singer denudes here her soul!

The sensitive girl in p!nk.

'I guess I just lost my husband. I don't know where he went. So I'm going to drink my money. I'm not going to pay his rent... I hate marriage.'

In the first strophe from her new number 'so what' sounds P! NK properly depressive. We felt it is high time for us to ask her about her ex Carey hart, her dogs and her new album!

Hey P!nk! Your new single 'So What' looks like a direct attack on Carey. Do you try to take revenge on him ?

(Consider deep) 'In fact I do not know how well I the significance of 'So What' must explain, and I thought it was a funny song and Carey thought that too and so I kept it. We are both silly people, that is why we are still the best friends. But there is also a very sad side to 'So What'. What I mean is that Carey and I both act tough because we have much sorrow...'

On a specifically moment in the video you lop weeping a love tree. Do you want to hit so a sensitive snare in your fans?

'Of course I do not think that people feel sorry for me. But I am very sensitive, I should like to demonstrate that I'm also just a human... and can have love sorrow'

Carey and you are still not long from each other, you make him black in 'So What' and yet he is in the video ...

'That comes because he is still my mate. He finds me bonkers, but he is great'.

'Funhouse' is your fifth album, an achievement in these times of 'Idols' and 'X Factor.

'It's amazing, yeah. But then I look at the career of Cher and it feels like I achieved nothing'. (laughs)

How do you start actually for an album?

'I'm writing numbers every day, everywhere I am. But the most of my albums I wrote in New York or in Château Marmont (Hotel in LA). It is a beautiful, sexy and antique Hotel and I am doing a lot of inspiration there'.

Have you beside music still suspenseful plan for the nearby future?

'Produce grapes for wine and save animals'.

Were you always an animal lover?

'When I was an infant was, I rescued the live of a frog. It may well be that I only helped the animal because it was in my swimming pool, but it meant much for me. Animals not hide their feelings and they lie not because they are authentic and pure and they give much love. I have now 3 dogs and they have taught me all 3 a bit of everything. My dog nanny taught me for example, that you sometimes simply must go on your back to let someone rubbing your belly. That is a very good live lesson!' (laughs)

Have you even other domestic animals?

'No, I am a dog lady, and if I am old, I will probably be the freaky woman from the vicinity. As a madam with silver dyed hair, ***k me-boots, a joint in the mouth and 85 dogs. I would like to see people gossip later when they pass my house'. (laughs)

What do you do if you are not writing, recording or touring?

'I'm often kayak on the ocean, that is my new hobby! Further I play with my dogs and drink litres good wine. I am addicted to wine. I read books everyday about wine and I have even at home wine barrels...

'Then we will shortly come for a drink! Do you have a beauty secret for when you must on the red carpet treatment?

'Bubbles! If you have a slide or 2 of champagne, you get a fine bloom. And it is also important that you're with good friends and don't take everything to serious.'

Do you diet?

'No way! I am trying to life healthy, but I do not always succeed. I am very active, so I must not really care about my weight, I had in the past problems with my figure, but now no longer. I have radius and I will always have.

Still one question: Do you think that it comes ever in order between you and Carey?

'However, our marriage was very strange and that is our separation too, but I can't answer your question. One of my favourite songs on 'Funhouse' is called 'Crystal Ball'. The song is about the fact that we can never know what will come in the future. And that's the way I like it!'

Pictures HERE:::: http://s531.photobucket.com/albums/dd356/pink-trouble/Magazines/Belgian%20Mag%20Sept%2008/

No comments: