Friday 12 September 2008

36 of the best lyrics on Pink's new album+possible tracklist

http://www.popjustice.com/index.php...&Itemid=206

Based on the ten tracks already delivered to her UK label, Pink has made a really great new album. A few of the songs on 'Funhouse' follow the 'So What' way of looking at her love life but most are raw, bleak and completely depressing.Here are 37 good bits of songword from the album.

- “I’m the instigator of underwear showing up here and there.”
- “Should I be hungry? I can’t remember the last time that I ate.”
- “Alright ma’am, calm down, I know your son said he was in my house, he was the captain of the football team but I turned him down - he won’t be the first and he won’t be the last.”
- “It’s never too late to send out all the invitations to the last night of your life.”
- “I can’t help that I like to party, it’s genetic.”
- “Sure, I’ll have another one, it’s early – three olives, shake it up, I like it dirty.”
- “So what if it’s only one o’clock in the afternoon.”
- “Wind me up and watch me go, where she stops nobody knows, a good excuse to be a bad influence on you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you.”
- “I’m off to see the doctor, I hope she has a cure, I hope she makes me better, what does that even mean?”
- “How do I feel this good sober?”
- “Every night the passion’s there so it’s got to be right, right?”
- “Am I sweating or are these tears on my face?”
- “All the lights are on but I’m in the dark.”
- “Does anyone see this? Lucky me - I guess I’m the chosen one.”
- “How did I become so obnoxious, what is it with you that makes me act like this? I’ve never been this nasty.”
- “Can’t you tell that this is all just a contest? The one who wins will be the one who hits the hardest.”
- “I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me.”
- “Da da dad a dad a dad a dad a dad a.”
- “Every night the passion’s there so it’s got to be right, right?"
- “I don’t wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence.” (This is followed by SOME SILENCE.)
- “Coming down coming down coming down, spinning round spinning round spinning round.”
- “I don’t know if I can yell any louder.”
- “How many times have I kicked you out of here or said something insulting?”
- “I am capable of anything, I can cut you into pieces when my heart is broken.”
- “I always say how I don’t need you but it’s always going to come right back to this: please don’t leave me.”
- “This museum’s full of ash, once a tickle now a rash.”
- “This used to be a fun house but now it’s full of evil clowns; it’s time to start the countdown, I’m going to burn it down.”
- “I just need a compass and a willing accomplice”
- “I’ve had my chances and I’ve taken them all, just to end up right back here on the floor.”
- “I’m learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes.”
- “Irony is hating love, and hating what it does to me.”
- “I conjure up the thought of being gone.”
- “I’m bleeding out inside.”
- “It’s all your fault, you called me beautiful.”
- “It’s only half past the point of no return.”
- “I held my breath because you were perfect, but I’m running out of air.”

1.So what
2.Sober
3.I don't believe you
4.One foot wrong
5.please don't leave me
6.Bad influence
7.Funhouse
8.Crystal ball
9.it's all your fault
10.Glitter in the air

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://i37.tinypic.com/m99flu.jpg

No comments: