Sunday 12 October 2008

Pink has no marriage regrets

Pink has insisted that she has no regrets about her ill-fated marriage to Carey Hart.
The singer tied the knot with Hart in January 2006 after they had dated for over four years. They announced that they had decided to separate in February this year.
Despite their split, the couple have remained close friends and Hart even agreed to appear in the music video for his former wife's latest single 'So What'.
"Of course I was disappointed that my marriage didn't work out - you want it to work. I wanted the fairytale and we didn't quite make it," Pink told Cosmopolitan magazine. "Yes, it's sad but I don't have any regrets.
"Carey and I are still the best of friends and I'm grateful for what we shared and will continue to share."
The popstar recently revealed that she could never have a serious relationship with a woman, despite experimenting in the past.

No comments: